What is PlasmO?
PlasmO technology is a cutting-edge advancement in medical aesthetics that uses plasma energy to regenerate and heal the skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and is especially recommended for those who are sensitive to laser based acne treatments.
PlasmO Treatment Benefits:
Skin Whitening and Lightening of Scar
- PlasmO does purification, facilitating the emission of melanin in dermis and epidermis
- Toning effect can be observed.
PlasmO Treatment Indications:
PlasmO Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne and P. Acne Bacteria sterilisation
- Pore Size Reduction
- Skin Texture Smoothening Improvement
- Skin Whitening and Acne Scar reduction
- Pigment Reduction
- Skin Laxity Improvement
- Atopic Dermatitis Reduction
PlasmO TDDS Treatment
- TDDS (trans dermal delivery system) Increases drug delivery into cell with cavitation effect
- By breaking the Cell Adhesion Molecules(CAMs) that connect the skin cells, we can apply a medical grade products that will be delivered transdermally (into the deeper layers of the skin) these traditionally would have been injected or implanted with microneedling.
- Studies have shown that absorption is increased by x 120.
PlasmO Eye Bright Treatment
- PlasmO energy is delivered specifically using Cone and Round tips to rejuvenate the delicate eye areas of the skin
- Assist in lifting upper and eyelid and revitalizing lower eye region to achieve a more define eye gaze and elimates dullness and signs of fatigue around the eyes
PlasmO Scalp Revitalizing Treatment
- PlasmO Spray sterilizes the scalp to remove dead hair cells and other fallen hair particles.
- PlasmO Shower then promotes blood circulation and activate dormant hair follicles to increase growth.
- Hair Restoration with FolliCELL can be applied after PlasmO treatment to help to cell-signal hair follicle cells to promote cellular regrowth of new hair buds.